We are looking for a DBA with strong experience in Cloud architecture to work for a multinational company.
DataMasque makes it safe to explore, implement and harness the opportunities that data provides, free from privacy concerns or compromise.
We also want to give organisations all over the world tools to protect the privacy of their users and communities. That’s why we challenge the status quo and champion the commitment of organisations that wish to achieve true data privacy.
We put people first. Our technology respects the needs of all data stakeholders and consumers. We’ve designed DataMasque from the ground up to make protecting privacy and enabling your data as straightforward as possible.
- Drive and support to help grow sales and opportunities.
- Provide technical assistance and support for technical documentation and customer facing presentations and engagements including leading customer communications.
- Develop trust relationship with customers – collaborates with key stakeholders on technical solutions and mediates compromises.
- Manage customer escalations to resolution.
- Drive the success of professional service projects with customers.
- Utilise technical skills to investigate complex support cases and technical challenges.
- Conceptualise solutions that align to the business’s and technical products and services vision, strategies and objectives to enable the implementation of the intended product architecture and development.
- Collaborate across multiple functions within DataMasque, such as: Account Managers, Support Engineers and Software developers.
- Clearly and regularly communicating with management and internal users.
- Supporting the management of both internal and external customer expectations as part of the execution of all duties
- Developing technical documentation.
- Preparing reports on project specifications, activities, or status
- To ensure effective budget adherence, keeping track of time spent on tasks is essential.
- Fulfil other duties as required by management and other department personnel as
- 7+ years of experience with RDBMS database workload including general database and SQL optimisation, especially in Oracle, MS SQL and PostgreSQL.
- 7+ years of experience in Test Data Management including data/database refreshes and application consistent snapshots/clones.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in Cloud architecture and implementation. § Knowledge and hands-on experience using Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure & GCP for production workload.
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise infrastructure design and implementation.
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise data and data architecture and implementation.
- Fluent English
- Experience in DevOps, DataOps and security practices.
- Proven experience in data ingest & integration solution architectures and implementation
- Experience deploying applications with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with DB2 and Sybase RDBMS technologies.
- Experience with NoSQL, Document and Data Warehouse databases such as MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB and Snowflake.
- Ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
- Proven technology leadership experience
- Experience working for international companies.
- 15 days of paid vacation